All Vigilante product is covered by a 12 month
All Vigilante® products have been crafted with great attention to detail and care using advanced technical manufacturing processes and fabrics. Our products are tried and tested and perform excellently for the activities and environments they were created for. Sometimes no matter how careful we are, errors may occur in the manufacturing process. We're dedicated to making sure that our customers make the most out of their outdoor experience. Vigilante offers a 12 month manufacturing warranty, so any faults caused in the manufacturing process are completely covered. Just be sure to retain your proof of purchase to ensure we can resolve your claim.
What is and isn’t covered.
- Warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and does not cover second hand ownership or products used for commercial or hire purposes.
- Warranty issues can only be handled within the distribution zones of Australia and New Zealand.
- Absolutely no claim will be considered without proof of purchase. Failure to notify the retailer/Vigilante within a short time of the damage occurring;
- Deliberately causing further damage to the product eg. Cutting fabric with scissors or knife;
- Reasonable or excessive wear and tear;
- Damage as the result of washing machines
- Heat, flame, or the natural elements;
- Accidental damage;
- Failure to adhere to care instructions;
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use.
- The use of chemical deodorisers or cleaners
If, for some reason, you are not completely satisfied or find fault with the workmanship or materials of your Vigilante® product, simply return it, with your receipt, to the retail store where you bought it. If purchase direct via our website, please follow our returns process “click here”
Approval is at the discretion of Vigilante®. If approved the product will be repaired or replaced as appropriate. In the case of discontinued models, the faulty item will be replaced with the most similar model from the current range. Vigilante® reserves the right to determine the reasonable cost of repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
1800 227 070