Orders, Payment & Shipping
What if the product I ordered is out of stock?
Normally our site runs on a live stock system but every now and then sometimes we may run out of an item. If what you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible and advise you of when it is due to arrive back in stock. If it is discontinued, then we can provide you with an idea on similar products that will suit your needs.
Can I track my Order?
Once we have received your order we will pick, pack and have it on its way. As soon as it leaves you will receive a notification from Australia post with all your tracking details.
Can I change my order?
Generally we will start packing your order soon after its been received within business hours . Your best to call our customer service line on 1800 227 070 to see how your order is progressing.
Do you deliver outside of Australia?
We are currently working with our freight providers on international shipping costs. Please use the contact us feature on this website and let us know the product your after along with the address. We can then advise a shipping cost for your parcel.
How do I set up a PAYPAL account?
Paypal is a third party payment provider that's offers an alterative safe transaction to credit cards. Visit www.paypal.com.au to open your account.
Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including visa, visa debit, mastercard and Amex.
Are my credit card details stored on my Vigilante account?
No, we only store your personal address and delivery details.
Where is Vigilante from?
Vigilante is an Australian brand owned by Phoenix Leisure Group, all our gear is designed and built for Australia's outdoor environment and adventurous travellers!
CAN I WASH MY DOWN JACKET?
Down garments can provide you with excellent warmth and can last a lifetime when properly cared for. Here's our guide on how to care for your down garment:
- Before washing, brush off any dirt or mud, do up all zips & velcro and turn inside out.
- Hand washing is highly recommended, but you can machine wash, provided it is a FRONT LOADING washing machine and you use down liquid laundry detergent. Try to avoid top loaders as they can be hard on the delicate baffling.
- Ensure any remaining powder detergent is cleaned out from the compartment. You need a using a down specific soap like Nikwax Loft Downwash (available from all good outdoor retailers) and don't use fabric softener.
- Water can be the enemy out on the field so this jacket has been designed with a Durable Water Repellency ( DWR) coating to keep water out. This means when washing, you will need to soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes
- in the sink or machine on soak cycle. For machine washing, use a gentle, cold cycle.
- When it comes to drying, lightly squeeze out excess water. Do not wring! Also, be careful not to shake wet down, as it will be heavy enough to damage the fabric.
- Allow the down jacket to drip dry before tumble drying and dry thoroughly on LOW heat, adding two tennis balls into the drying cycle to slop the down clumping together. Do this until you can't feel any more clumps of down.
- After removing from the dryer, shake your jacket to re-loft the down and ensure your jacket is dry and aired before wearing it or storing. If a dryer isn't available, then we recommend professional laundering.